Your Cart Is Empty!
"I cant get my hair to grow past a certain length"
"I dont know which products are best for my hair"
"My hair is constantly dry and frizzy"
"I would like to wear my 'natural' hair, but I dont know where to start"
Sound familiar? Then you have come to the right place!
Book a personalised hair consultation and learn how to best take care of your wavy, curly or afro-textured hair. Our goal is to empower you through pratical education to take care of your natural hair. All the information is science based and the methods are practical and proven to work!
Online consultations via Skype are now available. Learn about your hair from the comfort of your home. If you are in a different time zone to +1 GMT then please email us to find a time.
All wavy, curly and afro textured hair types welcome.
One-to-one personalised consultation
Duration: 2.5 hours
* The science of hair
- a look at why your hair and scalp does what it does
- Length retention and how to best manage it
- Maintenance of the hair and scalp
* Personal long term hair plan
- A personal plan on how to best reach your desired goals for your hair
* A personalised hair care routine
- Step by step look at how to wash, moisturise, condition and seal the hair, designed specifically for your hair
* Practical styling methods
- Pratical styling methods for your specific hair needs
* Product selection, incl. what to look for when choosing products
- What to look for when choosing products for your specific hair needs
* Starter product pack of hair products, chosen for your specific hair type, worth up to 500 DKK (1 shampoo, 1 conditioner,1 styling product)
* Access to the exclusive ILNH support group where your questions will be answered by a professional and you can receive continuous help and guidence
Should you need to cancel please give us 24 hours notice. You can do that via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone. If you cancel less than 24 hours before, you will have to pay for half of the fee.
Berlitz, Borgergade 28, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.