Your Cart Is Empty!
The Argan Tree is only located in the south-west region of Morocco. Fruit kernels measure between 2-4cm, and take over a year to fully mature.
• Organic Virgin Argan Oil can be used in a variety of ways.
• De-frizzing your naturally curly hair in an instant
• Luxurious Facial Serum
• Massage Oil
• Pre-shampoo treatment
• Moisturising or healing oil in your bath
• Softening lips
Medicinally beneficial for:
• Fading scars or stretch marks
• Reducing the effects of psoriasis, eczema and acne
Description: The Argan Fruit, about the size of an acorn and half that once the pulp has been removed, is a natural oil with great skin and hair properties. It can be used to lock in moisture. Continual use on the skin is purported to even reverse damage done by the suns harmful UV rays.
Skin/Scalp: Organic Virgin Argan Oil fights free radicals, which can damage your skin cell tissues over time. It contains an abundant amount of vitamin E. Apply a couple of drops to your skin each day after a shower or before bedtime to reduce moisture loss.
Hair: Organic Virgin Argan Oil has been found to make hair stronger, reduce split-ends, hair loss and garner a healthy sparkle with its properties as a conditioner. A few drops of Argan Oil can be applied directly onto the ends of slightly damp, air-dried hair for luster and sheen.
Ingredients: *Certified Organic Virgin Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa)
* ingredients issued from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin
- Excellent natural serum for Hair and Face Review by Dydy